Let’s loosen up before we get out there with a little help for our spine. This one is a spinal twist developed by Danny Dreyer of ChiRunning and ChiWalking. Take a look at this !
Take your time and relax your body. Remember to always stand with your best posture taken from your posture training of the 4 mindful steps. Once you have your Chi posture…
- Put your hands behind your head
- Next intertwined your fingers, keeping them placed behind your head.
- Now while keeping your posture and without moving your hips, turn your body about 45 degrees to the right…
- Next bend down with your right elbow to the ground and lift your left elbow to the sky…
- Twist just a little more, so that you can see the back of your heels, hold for a few seconds.
- Now come back up and five some loving to the opposite side…left elbow to the ground and right elbow to the sky.
- Repeat 3 times on each side….FEELS SO GOOD 😉
Have a great workout 👣
#GraceWalks #ChiWalking #ChiRunning #FitnessFlorida #RunFlori